Charge card re re payments are accepted via on line Banking, Cellphone Banking, phone Banking, mail, and in-person at any BECU location.
1. on line: get on Online Banking and then click the re re Payments tab. Then click on the red Go button under BECU re Payments. Stick to the directions to choose the bank card account to cover as well as the deposit account to debit.
2. Cellphone Banking: log on to Cellphone Banking. Then touch the Transfer key through the reports display. Pick the deposit account you intend to debit, the bank card you intend to spend, plus the levels you intend to spend. As you prepare, slip the red bar at the underside to your best to distribute.
3. You'll need their 10-digit deposit account number or 16-digit debit card quantity and phone banking PIN to validate their identification before a repayment may be made through the system that is automated.
4. Mail: In order to make a charge card re payment by mail, be sure to deliver a check or funds purchase payable to BECU and your payment voucher to:
BECU P.O. Field 84707 Seattle, WA 98124
5. Face-to-face: which will make a bank card re re re payment in person, visit us at certainly one of our areas. Take note: re payments built in individual must be transferred from generally a BECU deposit account. More BECU locations that are retail cash and look deposits through ATM devices best. Our Everett and Tukwila Financial facilities offer complete teller solutions.
How do you request an advance loan?
Payday loans could be asked for with your credit card and PIN at any supported ATM machine. Note: BECU will not charge advance loan costs, but non-network ATM charges may use. Instead, you may request a cash loan of $100 or even more face-to-face, over the telephone, or through safe texting within on line Banking. Cash loan needs surpassing $5,000 need a signature.
How do you put up automated repayments?
Automated re re re payments might only feel put up from A becu checking, savings*, or cash market* account.